Highway Issues
Most highways issues should be reported to Surrey County Council (SCC) either online or by telephoning 0300 200 1003 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays).  SCC Councillor Helyn Clack, has also invited residents to email her  with details of any reports you submit to Surrey Highways.

Mole Valley District Council (MVDC)
Sometimes an issue you may think relates to highways is reported to MVDC, our District Council including abandoned vehicles, street cleaning, missing or damaged road names (which need to be reported under “General Enquiry” as currently there is no specific link on MVDC’s website), dead animals and fly tipping.  A missed bin collection can be reported here.

Refer to this page of MVDC’s website (or this page of the SCC website) for a list of other issues that can be reported online to our local councils.

Noise Pollution
To read the advice from our local District Councils on noise pollution for Mole Valley use this link and for noise emanating from Reigate and Banstead use this link.  Both Councils have a link on the relevant page to report the noise pollution.

Grass Cutting alongside Highways
Refer to this page of SCC’s website for details of grass cutting alongside our highways.  To report over grown verges visit this page.

Rights of Way
To report a problem on a Right of Way please visit this page of SCC’s website.  You now need to be registered to report a problem to a Right of Way.

Roads and Transport
Refer to this page of SCC’s website to see the latest scheduled roadworks that have been notified to SCC.

Motorways and Trunk Roads
These are maintained by Highways England, refer to this page for further information including a map showing these types of highway and guidance on reporting a problem.  The A3 is currently the only trunk road in Surrey.

If flooding is serious enought to be a threat to life or a house is likely to flood SCC advises residents to call 999, or the Environment Agency Hotline 0800 80 70 60.  If a road is flooded SCC asks you to treat this as an emergency and call 0300 200 1003.

Scam Mail
Refer to this poster to report scam mail to Royal Mail.